Live Shuttle Tracking
Fall 2016 Schedule
Fall term shuttles run from Monday, September 26 to Friday, December 16, 2016. Download the Fall 2016 schedule. Shuttles do not run during weekends, holidays or school breaks. There is no summer term shuttle.
- Orange Line - Downtown/Sylvania
- Yellow Line - Southeast/Sylvania
- Blue Line - Rock Creek/Sunset Transit/Sylvania
- Green Line - Cascade/Sylvania
- Red Line - Cascade/Sunset Transit/Rock Creek
- Purple Line - Cascade/PMWTC/Southeast
Winter 2017 Schedule
Fall term shuttles run from Monday, January 9 to Friday, March 24, 2016. Download the Winter 2016 schedule. Shuttles do not run during weekends, holidays or school breaks. There is no summer term shuttle.
Stuff you need to know:
- This is a free service to PCC students & staff.
- Must show current PCC ID.
- Be at the designated shuttle stop five minutes before scheduled pick up.
- Due to time restrictions, driver cannot make special stops.
- Schedule shows approximate departure and arrival times. Shuttles may be delayed due to traffic and weather conditions. Use Transit Tracker for updated information.
- Capacity is limited: first come first served.
- Shuttles do not run during weekends, holidays, school breaks or summer term.
- Remove all your garbage when you exit the bus.
- Refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver as this is a potential safety hazard.
- Wheelchair lift available on most buses.
- No cell phone use near driver area.
- PCC idling policy requires buses to be turned off if stationary for more than 5 minutes. Transit Tracker is inoperative when buses turn off.
- For your safety, don’t run next to bus when it is pulling away.
For additional information and trip planning call 971-722-4242.
Bikes on the Shuttle
Bike racks available on all shuttle routes, first come first served. Make sure to: remove water bottles and other loose items from your bike. Inform the bus driver that you will be loading your bike. You can load your bike from the curb or in front of the bus. Do not step into traffic. As you approach your stop, inform the bus driver that you will be unloading your bike. Unload your bike from the front of the bus or the curb, not from the street.