You’ve finished PCC’s orientation and registered for classes, so now what? There are still a few things you need to do and know to make sure you are ready to start the term!
First things first…
Have you been in to see an academic advisor?
PCC’s academic advisors can help you...
- decide what to take each term.
- do long-term academic planning.
- provide information about transferring.
- get information about PCC’s professional technical programs (like Nursing or Veterinary Technician).
- figure out if transcripts from another college could be used toward a PCC degree or as a prerequisite. Make sure to bring in a copy of your transcripts.
Academic advising centers are located on the Cascade, Rock Creek, Southeast and Sylvania campuses.
- A course or set of conditions (such as a placement test score) you must complete or meet before enrolling in a higher level class.