Transcripts From Another School?

Have you completed credit courses at another college or university? Even if it was a long time ago or through a dual-credit program in High School, those credits may apply to your degree at PCC, and that can save you some time and money!

For current credit PCC students we will evaluate coursework for all Lower Division Collegiate (LDC) classes from regionally accredited institutions where grades of A, B, C, or P/S (Pass/Satisfactory) were earned. Please note that P/S grades are only transferable if the transferring institution awarded that grade for coursework equivalent to a grade of C or higher. If D-level coursework was considered P/S, it is not transferable. If you are unsure what constitutes LDC coursework, see pp.160-161 of the current PCC Catalog. Transfer GPA is not included in the overall GPA on PCC transcripts.

Students will receive an email in their MyPCC inbox when their transcripts have been evaluated, including instructions for viewing transfer coursework on their unofficial PCC transcript.

To request evaluation of your transfer credits, complete and submit a Transfer Evaluation Request. You must be a current credit PCC student to request a transfer credit evaluation. Submit this form only after you have requested official transcripts from all transferring institutions; your evaluation cannot be completed until we have received all of your transcripts. Evaluations are completed on a first-come, first-served basis. Turnaround time is dependent upon the volume of requests and other factors, such as end of term graduation requests.

See the Transfer Credit page for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.