What is PCC/WebEasy?
Provide students and co-workers a window into your life by creating a personal/professional website. Your academic credentials, professional experience and details about your classes can help attract students to your courses and to your department.
PCC offers an easy-to-learn publishing system that puts your pages where people can easily find them and simplifies web publishing for you. This software was developed especially for the PCC community and is fully integrated into the official college website. PCC/WebEasy is the way to publish on the web at PCC.
- Susanne Tringali, Art History, RC
- Jim Johnstone, Art, RC
- Sarah Bentley, Spanish, SY
- Marilyn Marshall, Dev. Ed., RC
- Michael McDowell, English, SY
- Dawn Montefusco, Alternative Programs, SE
Contact your campus IT
Specialist for this training.
- PCC/WebEasy Quick Start Guide
- WebEasy Complete Guide
- Changing your link in the Staff Directory
- Tips for Writing Webpage
- Webpage Authoring Checklist
- Sign up for an account.
- Once your account is created login and try it out. Review the Quick Start Guide to help get you started. If additional help is needed, instructor-led training sessions are also available.
- You'll automatically be added to the PCC/WebEasy authors email listserv for occasional updates and announcements.