What is Spot?
Spot is a web space for storing larger files for access by students that we provide for faculty and staff
You can link to files stored in Spot from MyPCC Course Tools, PCC/WebEasy, or D2L. If you create your own website using a web page editing program such as Dreamweaver or Kompozer, you can upload your files to Spot using a Secure FTP program.
- Melinda Hutson, Geology, SY
- Michael McDowell, English, SY
- John Sparks, ENNL, SY
- Rowan Wolf, Sociology, SY
- Changing your link in the Staff Directory
- SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) - transfer files to your Spot: