MyPCC Course Tools
What are Course Tools?
Course tools are applications that allow you to interact with your students in a variety of ways via the MyPCC portal. Course tools can be used to foster communication in and out of the classroom through email and discussions, and to share course files, links, photos and homework.
Course tools can do the following:
- easily send email to your class
- make course announcements
- provide a course discussion area & chat
- post links to websites
- upload images & files for current term
- easily clone content from term to term
Contact your campus IT Specialist for this training.
- Course Tools:
- MyPCC Login Help
- Course Progress Notification (CPN)
- Banweb Student Grades
Our department does not support Banweb. Please contact registration office at: 971-722-7100 for any issue with Banweb grades.
- Enter grades in Banweb/MyPCC
- FAQ for Faculty Services Menu
- Changing grades in Banweb.
This grade change is NOT complete. Here is a reminder of the college's electronic grade change procedure. As this ensures security compliance (FERPA law), this is the only way we will accept grade changes electronically.
Follow the steps listed below:
- Log on to MyPCC
- Click on the Faculty Tab
- Click on Summary Class List
- Choose the Appropriate Term
- Choose the Appropriate CRN
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the ‘Grade Changes’ link.
- Complete the entries on the Grade Change Request page (instructions appear at the top of the page). When you have completed your entries, press ‘Submit’.
- Course Tools: