- If the IVC classroom is locked:
- IVC classrooms are kept locked for security purposes. You will receive room access instructions on the first day of class. If you need more assistance, call Public Safety at ext 4902 and ask them to open the door to the IVC classroom.
- If you have difficulty turning on the system:
- Contact the IVC Helpline at 971-722-4990 for technical assistance. A telephone is available in every classroom.
- If the equipment is not operating properly:
- If materials don’t arrive as scheduled:
- It may take 3—5 days to receive mail via the intercampus mail system. US mail may take longer. Check all of the IVC mailboxes at your site as directed during your orientation. You will be shown where the drop off box is during your orientation. Contact the IVC Coordinator at 971-722-8585 for more assistance in locating missing materials.
- If technical difficulties prevent a live broadcast to your site:
- Every IVC class is recorded and made available to instructors by the Media Services staff. It is the instructors’ responsibility to make the video links available to their students. If technical problems impair your IVC class, notify the IVC Coordinator and file a Discrepancy Report.
Contact the IVC Helpline at 971-722-4990 for technical assistance. A telephone is available in every classroom.