What is D2L?
D2L is a learning management system; a password-protected, online course delivery option that adds special components to your class, such as:
- Online discussions
- Online quizzes/surveys
- Online assignment
- Student gradebook
- Links to web resources, e-Resources
D2L is used for distance education, classroom/web, and classroom based classes. Online Instructor Orientation (OIO) trainings for new online instructors are offered each term.
The Faculty Help Desk for instructor support is available weekdays 8 AM - 12 PM and 1 PM - 5 PM, except on holidays.
- Overview Session registration form - For campus instructors who want to use D2l to complement their campus course
- Quizzes Session registration form - For instructors who would like to utilize the quizzes functionality in the Learning Management System, D2L. You can free up some class time for other things by posting your quizzes online.
- Assignments and Discussions Session registration form - For instructors who would like to use the Assignments tool for students to submit their assignments so they don't clutter the email system, and use the Discussions area as a way for students to collaborate outside of the classroom. D2L, our Learning Management System, can provide you with Assignments and Discussions tools for your class.
- Grades Session registration form - For instructors who would like to utilize the gradebook functionality in the Learning Management System, D2L.
- D2L FAQs
- D2L resources for faculty
- D2L resources for students
- The Intro to Online Learning for students is available in inside each course template in D2L.
- Using D2L Grades - Instructor Guide
- Request an Account - For a fully online class. This form must be completed by the division dean or department chair
- Request a course or an account - For campus based classes, including hybrid/CLWEB, teleweb or IVC. Must be completed for each term that you want to use D2L.
- Request for Crosslisting courses - For merging multiple CRNs into one course shell.