We were honored to present at the QM Conference. Here are the PowerPoint slides we used in the presentation, and below are related resources. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!
Policies & Guidelines
- Portland Community College Web Accessibility Guidelines for Online Courses (You are here.)
- A collection of higher education accessibility policies (courtesy of UW)
- Letter & follow up Q & A’s sent to every college president by Departments of Justice & Education, Civil Rights Division:
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, subpart E: Post Secondary
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Web Accessibility Standards
- Coombs, N. (2010), Making Online Teaching Accessible, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Accessible Office Documents
- Teaching Accessible Science