Slides and Resources from QM Conference 2013 Presentation
For help, contact: Karen Sorensen
We were honored to present at the QM Conference. Here are the PowerPoint slides we used in the presentation, and below are related resources. Feel free to contact me (Karen Sorensen) if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!
Policies & Guidelines
- Portland Community College Web Accessibility Guidelines for Online Courses (You are here.)
- A collection of higher education accessibility policies (courtesy of UW)
- Letter & follow up Q & A’s sent to every college president by Departments of Justice & Education, Civil Rights Division:
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, subpart E: Post Secondary
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Web Accessibility Standards
- Coombs, N. (2010), Making Online Teaching Accessible, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Accessible Office Documents
- Teaching Accessible Science