Highlights of the Illumination Project
- Appears in the forthcoming book Promoting Multiculturalism and Diversity through College Unions and Student Activities, selected to be in the chapter on "Model Programs in Multiculturalism and Diversity".
- Developed an interactive workshop on "Teaching Tolerance to Children" with the PCC Early Childhood Education Department.
- Worked with the Oregon Diversity Network on two projects: a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration camp and a national conference on "Being White Allies and Activists Against Racism".
- Presented at PSU’s Feminisms Conference and the regional Association of College Unions International Conference.
- Quotes from audience participants
- Program brochure - Spring 2006
- Handbill - Spring 2006
- Ally handbook - Spring 2006
- Program brochure - Spring 2005
- Ally handbook - 2004