Desire2Learn direct login
Student Help Desk | 971-722-8222 | Outside the Portland Area: 1-866-922-1010 ext. 8222 | email@example.com
Portland Community College has implemented a solution that allows students to log in directly to Desire2Learn using your MyPCC credentials. The PCC Login now works across many college services. Since Desire2Learn is hosted off-site, you should be able to access Desire2Learn content even when some College resources are unavailable. Here's how to log in.
To log in
- Go to the Desire2Learn Login page (https://online.pcc.edu). You will be redirected to the PCC Login page, pictured to the right.
- Enter your MyPCC username and password.
- Click the Login button.
To log out
Once you are done in Desire2Learn, you will need to log out to make sure your PCC login session is terminated.
- Click on your user name at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Logout from the action menu.
- You should now see a page that tells you that you've been logged out and that you should close your browser.
Still having problems?
If you encounter any issues, you should first try clearing your browser cache to remove any old cookies and session information that might have been left by a previous session. Here's how to clear your browser cache.