PCC’s Grants Office coordinates the submission of grant proposals to diverse funding sources, including federal, local, state, private and corporate funding services.
The Grants Office offers the following services:
- Research funding opportunities that meet PCC’s mission and strategic goals and alerts the appropriate administrators and faculty about grant opportunities.
- Help determine project fit with funding opportunity based on the agency’s grant guidelines, department resources and project sustainability after grant funding ends.
- Obtain approval for letters of support and partnership with external agencies and provide assistance when appropriate.
- Facilitate development of grant proposals with the support of a grant development team comprised of College faculty, staff, and administrators, and/or community partners.
- Write and edit proposals based on information from grant development teams.
- Coordinate internal approval and review procedure for government grants and collaborate with the PCC Foundation to follow the process for private and corporate foundation proposals.
- Coordinate proposal submission including preparation of proposal, budget and all forms by the deadline with the necessary supervisors’ and executive officers’ signatures.
- Manage Post-Award grant process including grant management and implementation; rules, regulations, and compliance; reporting, documentation, audits and site visits; and securing partner commitments.
Faculty and staff interested in pursuing a grant should contact the Grants Office and complete the Grant Needs Summary Survey.