RSVP Deadline for Commencement has passed
For attendees, here is the information you need to know:
- When to go: Arrive at the Memorial Coliseum, 300 Winning Way, Portland, OR 97208, between 5:30 and 6pm on Friday, June 14th. The ceremony will begin promptly at 7pm. Remember, it is a Friday night during Rose Festival, and traffic is often backed up, allow yourself plenty of time.
- Where to go: Graduates enter at the Main entrance of the Coliseum. Immediately turn left (do not go through the turnstiles) and proceed to the lower level via the stairs or elevator. Only participants will be allowed in the lower level. While downstairs you will get your picture taken and get your name cards. Do not lose these cards! You will give these cards to the people who will be announcing your name.
- Shuttles: PCC shuttles will be available to transport students and guests to the Memorial Coliseum. Shuttles will leave from the Cascade Campus. The Parking and Transportation webpage will post graduation shuttle information in May.
- Guests: Invite as many people as you want! No tickets are required. Reserved seating will be available for disabled and for hearing impaired guests. Headsets will be available at the Information booth in the Coliseum Lobby. Although it is a celebration, please inform your guests that no food, drink, gift baskets, presents, or helium balloons are allowed into the facility.
- What not to bring: Please do not bring valuables, there is no place to store them and unfortunately, things have been stolen in the past. Whatever you bring, you will take into the auditorium with you. There is not a changing area available.
- Photographs: Photographs will be taken by a professional photographer. You will have an opportunity to order prints online through the photographer's web site.
For complete details, see the Commencement Ceremony Details page.
If you have questions about Commencement, please contact the Student Records Office at 971-722-7100.