971-722-4800 | Fax: 971-722-4922 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maintenance Division of Facilities Management Services is responsible for the general upkeep of all building facilities in the college district, and for the smooth operation of all systems which support a healthy and safe environment for the occupants of those buildings.
- We maintain all utility services which support building systems, including making necessary upgrades in response to technological or code changes.
- We manage remodel and new building projects and assist with planning and the budget process for that work.
- We provide advice to other departments concerning equipment and improvements which will meet their operational requirements.
- We meet this obligation with a qualified staff of Facilities Operations Maintenance Specialists (FOMS) who provide hands on care or supervise outside contractors.
- The Service Request Center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 6:30pm and Saturday, 8am to 12pm.
- After hours, please call Public Safety with emergencies only at 971-722-4902.
- For after hours (non-emergencies) submit a work request or call ex. 4800 and leave a voice message detailing your request. Include campus location, first and last name, and a phone number where you can be reached.