The Maintenance Division of Facilities Management Services is responsible for the general upkeep of all building facilities in the college district, and for the operation of all systems which support a healthy and safe environment for the occupants of those buildings.
- Maintain all utility services which support building systems, including upgrades in response to technological or code changes.
- Manage remodel projects and assist with planning and the budget process.
- Provide advice to other departments concerning equipment and improvements which will meet their operational requirements.
- We meet this obligation with a qualified staff of Facilities Operations Maintenance Specialists (FOMS) who provide hands on care or supervise outside contractors.
Maintenance Sustainability Practices
- Monitors and replaces HVAC filters to reduce energy consumption
- Repairs refrigerant leaks above standards
- Uses low or no VOC paints whenever possible
- Hired a Preventative Maintenance Coordinator to ensure optimal performance of systems
- The Service Request Center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 6:30pm and Saturday, 8am to 12pm. Closed on Saturday during the summer.
- After hours, please call Public Safety with emergencies only at 971-722-4902.
- For after hours (non-emergencies) submit a work request or call ex. 4800 and leave a voice message detailing your request. Include campus location, first and last name, and a phone number where you can be reached.