971-722-4800 | Fax: 971-722-4922 | email@example.com
- Cleaning of interior/exterior surfaces
- Efficient consumption of utilities
- Trash removal
- Response to spills and other emergencies
- Operation of swimming pool
- Snow and ice removal
- Cleaning all restrooms
- Maintaining drains
- Maintenance Requests: Requests that come in on a daily basis will be dealt with as time permits. Every effort will be made to expedite the repair.
- Fire extinguishers should always be charged and ready. Please let us know if one has been discharged.
- The Service Request Center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 12 noon.
- After hours please call Public Safety with emergencies only at 971-722-4902.
- For after hours (non-emergencies) submit a work request or call ex. 4800 and leave a voice mail message detailing your request, complete with campus location, first and last name and a phone number where you can be reached. A technician will respond to your request as soon as possible.