- Cleaning interior/exterior surfaces
- Efficient consumption of utilities
- Trash removal
- Response to spills and other emergencies
- Operation of swimming pool
- Snow and ice removal
- Cleaning all restrooms
- Maintaining drains
- Requests that come in on a daily basis will be dealt with as time permits. Every effort will be made to expedite the repair.
- Fire extinguishers should always be charged and ready. Please let us know if one has been discharged.
Custodial Sustainability Practices
- Switching to the Lotus Pro system which uses ionized water for cleaning
- Other cleaners purchased are Green Seal certified
- Custodial paper products purchased contain at minimum 50% post-consumer recycled content
- Reassigned night shift custodial to day shift, to help conserve energy
- Implementing the mini-max system and centralized waste collection (currently in the pilot phase)
- The Service Request Center is open Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 6:30pm and Saturday 8am to 12 noon.
- After hours please call Public Safety with emergencies only at 971-722-4902.
- For after hours (non-emergencies) submit a work request or call ex. 4800 and leave a voice mail message detailing your request. Include your campus location, first and last name and a phone number where you can be reached. A technician will respond to your request as soon as possible.