Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

There are four employment options available to international students while in the U.S. To find out more click on the paw below.

Woman using computer

The following applies to all employment options:

  • Must be in status with F-1 visa regulations
  • All employment requires a Social Security Number
  • Most work permits need to be approved by USCIS and require an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
  • All unauthorized employment by an F-1 student constitutes failure to maintain status.
back next