Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon

Requesting Tables and Chairs

When a student can not use the existing furniture in a classroom or lab space, due to disability or size, an accommodation can be made. Students making requests for furniture at locations where there is no DS office can email our department at disability.services@pcc.edu

Working toward more accessible spaces

Disability Services supports campus initiatives to improve the accessibility of our built environment to ensure students, staff, faculty, and community members are afforded an equal opportunity to engage and participate.