Information Sessions, Training Opportunities, and Workshops
Check the Disability Services Event page for a variety of events that are open to the community.
Choosing Content or Service Providers to Adopt
www.pcc.edu/publishers - provides information related to the relative pros and cons of adopting particular materials from publishers such as textbook companion sites, complementary resource libraries, and interactive exercise and test bank options that integrate with pcc learning management systems.
Finding Accessible Multimedia Content
This handout on searching for captioned video provides tips for finding YouTube content with actual captions (not transcribed automatically) and also discusses functionality of interactive transcripts.
- Ensuring Accessibility through Collaboration and Technology (EnAct) - California State University system
- The ACCESS project - Colorado State University
- Center for Implementing Technology in Education
Subject Area Specific Resources
Art Beyond Sight
This resource provides educators with examples and resources for multi-modal teaching
AccessSTEM from the University of Washington
This resources provides educators with examples such as talking data collection tools and strategies
This resource list is quite comprehensive and includes detailed information
The Diagram Center
This Benetech offering is funded by the Department of Education
- The Disability Services Resource Collection is growing!
- We have a variety of resources to share and recommend for those who are interested.
- Contact email@example.com to let us know what you are looking for.