DS: College Policies and Procedures
- Releasing Information
- Portland Community College can release information related to your use of accommodation if you submit a Consent to Release form. This can be done in person or via mail by printing the form above, or by logging into MyPCC then from the Home Tab, going to the "Quick Links" section and choosing "Consent to Release".
- Resolving Disagreements
- Portland Community College supports you and your right to make a complaint when you believe that you have been denied equal access in the form of appropriate accommodations or that you have suffered discriminatory treatment as described in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and The Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Service Animals
- The purpose of this written guidance is to ensure that students, employees, and guests with disabilities who have service animals can participate in and benefit from District services, programs, and activities, and to ensure that the District does not discriminate on the basis of disability as identified in Titles I and II of the ADA and state antidiscrimination laws.
- See quick synopses (can be printed back to back)
For additional context, see this from the Association on Higher Education and Disability
- Related Pages
- College Policies, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)