New Students to Disability Services
Students are responsible for initiating the accommodation request process. You should begin these steps immediately after you’ve registered for classes and before the term begins.
Here is how you can become eligible for accommodations:
- Attend a Disability Services Orientation and submit a Disability Services intake form.
- Provide current documentation to help us understand how you are impacted by disability.
- Meet with a DS counselor for an intake appointment where you and your counselor will discuss appropriate accommodations based on your disability.
- Work with your DS counselor to complete an "Approved Academic Accommodations" form This form is completed each term for your instructors.
- Request and use the Services and Acommodations you need.
- Review our "Tips for Success" page It includes study skills and test taking strategies to help you be a successful student.