Livescribe Pilot Feedback
Helping students maximize learning from lectures
In the summer of 2012 Disability Services worked with faculty to pilot a project in which livescribe pens were used by Accessibility Aides to create multimedia notes which were then shared with the class as a whole.
The pilot took place in three math classes and one foreign language class.
At the end of the term the students in the class were asked to share their feedback.
They were asked about:
- Use of the multimedia notes
- 86% of the students who responded had used the notes
- Effectiveness of the notes compared to standard written notes
- 90% of those found them effective
- Feedback or Comments
- Lots of positive words and a few really good ideas that we will implement