Quick Links and Announcements
Disability Services at Portland Community College works to ensure students who experience disability have an equal opportunity to participate in educational and co-curricular offerings. We do this by facilitating the Accommodation Process through an individualized student-centered approach and promoting Best Practices through collaboration and engagement within the community.
- You can find out how to use the accommodation process, as well as get some great tips, tools, and techniques.
[Services and Accommodations] – [Student Resources]
- Faculty and Staff
- You can find information and support here to help ensure you are equipped to provide equal access to all of your students.
[Faculty Orientation to DS] – [Quick Reference Guide] – [Faculty Collaborations]
- Community Resources
- You can find accessible wayfinding information here as well as statistics and demographic information on PCC Students who experience disability. In addition we provide links to great resources at the local, national, and international level.
[Accessible Wayfinding at PCC] – [Understanding our Student Population] – [Handouts and Links] – [Disability History Exhibit]
- Policies and Procedures
- The Board Policy helps to align PCC with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. In addition to the board policy, there is additional specific guidance that helps to operationalize that policy.
[Board Policies] – [College Policies] – [Disability Services Policies]
- Contact Us
- Learn more about who we are and what we are here to do.
[Staff Directory] – [Feedback]