Become a Part of the Team
Opportunities are available for students to work in the CRC as lab assistants with the Work Study program or as part-time student help.
Lab assistants are responsible for providing support to all who use the lab. Knowledge of CRC procedures and a commitment to customer service is expected.
- Monitor Computer Resource Center usage
- Maintain a clean and safe learning/study environment within the center
- Communicate computer related information to persons who have little or no computer knowledge or experience
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Expected Skills:
- Effective communication and quality customer service skills
- Basic computer skills - keyboarding and fundamental software/hardware knowledge
- Possess self-motivational skills with the ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as in team situations
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours of PCC classes
- CRC Student Employees MUST reapply each term