Sylvania SS 215 | 971-722-4419 | FAX: 971-722-4959
Visit the organization web site: www.adoptionmosaic.org
- What We Do
In one way or another, we are all touched by adoption. And regardless of what role we play or the resources we’ve been given, each of us deserves a healthy life-long adoption experience.
While the practice of adoption has evolved over generations, the needs of the entire adoption community have gone largely unrecognized. Adoption Mosaic’s innovative vision and offerings are designed to address the unique needs of the adoption community, and to create a healthy, positive experience for everyone involved.
DOWNLOAD a brochure
A healthy lifelong adoption experience.
The Adoption Mosaic mission is to connect, honor and serve the adoption community through innovative education, practices and support services.
- We serve all members of the adoption constellation. This includes adoptees, adoptive parents, birth parents, extended family and friends, adoption professionals, and other members of our community.
- We are committed to working collaboratively with individuals, organizations and agencies.
- Adoption Mosaic is not an adoption agency, nor are we associated with any agency. We do not make recommendations about agencies or specific types of adoptions.
- We are dedicated to finding creative and new ways to support the adoption community and to raise awareness about adoption issues.
- Opportunities for service with us
We have a number of opportunities available that are optimal for students who need a flexible commitment:
- Administrative: Filing, assembling press packets, organizing our library, data entry and maintenance.
- Creative: Writing book and movie reviews, essays or poems on topics including cultural identity, adoption, family ties. Visual art for our magazine, The Adoption Constellation on themes of family, parenting, community, and culture.
- Research: Grant funding opportunities, creating, distributing, and compiling surveys.
§ Curriculum Development
Administrative and Project Development
§ Marketing/launching of a new magazine “The Adoption Constellation.”
§ Marketing/launching of a new “Brown Bag” lecture series, including outreach to adoption and counseling professionals.
§ Website development and updates.
§ Event planning and coordination.
§ There are direct service opportunities through education, workshops and special events.
- Preferred way to contact:
- Bus Service