Cooperative Education courses provide credit for student experience in the community, including service to non-profit and public agencies. There is a Cooperative Education office on each campus.
To recruit potential student volunteers, contact the following:
- Associated Students of Portland Community College (ASPCC) (student leadership offices):
- Cascade Campus 503-978-5379
- Rock Creek Campus 503-614-7442
- Sylvania Campus 971-722-4361
- To set up a volunteer-recruiting table on one of our campuses, contact the student leadership office for that campus, numbers are listed above.