Check with your instructor or a cooperative education specialist to see if you qualify. In some cases, prior course work or a certain GPA is required.
- Have an approved job site before registering for the co-op class. Your instructor or a cooperative education specialist can grant approval for a site. The Office of Student and Graduate Employment Services can help you find a site.
- Get a permission form from your instructor to register.
- Complete the training agreement and learning objective forms and return to the cooperative education office by the date established by your instructor or co-op specialist. See office locations.
- You may be required to attend seminar sessions which are offered for credit. See Credits, Grading and Seminar.
- "If you are receiving financial aid, you are responsible for meeting any deadlines."