All returns must be accompanied by the original dated store receipt and picture ID. See the specific policy for each type of product below.
- Textbook Return Policy
- Textbook returns must be accompanied by the original dated receipt and picture ID.
- Refunds given through the first week of the term.
- One day class books cannot be returned.
- Books must be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- Refunds are not available for digital books.
- Refunds are not available for electronic books that have been removed from their shrink wrap or that have had their access codes revealed.
- Manufacturer defects will be replaced when returned with original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- Software Return Policy
- All software returns must be accompanied by the original dated receipt within 10 calendar days.
- Software must be in unopened original packaging (all original seals and shrink wrap must be intact).
- Software returns must be approved by Panther-Tek staff prior to return. Adobe software products are not returnable.
- Non-Computer Electronics Return Policy
- Manufacturer defects will be replaced when returned with original receipt within 30 days of purchase pending Panther-Tek inspection.
- Manufacturer defects occurring after 30 days from purchase need to be handled directly with manufacturer.
- Computer Hardware Return Policy
- Not returnable unless pre-approved by the manufacturer.
- We will work with customers to facilitate manufacturer warranty repairs.
- DOA computers must be returned within 24 hours of purchase.
- Merchandise Return Policy
- Product must be accompanied by original dated receipt within 10 days.
- Product must be in original packaging and condition.
Can I return my book if I bought the wrong one?
Yes. You must have the original receipt, and books must be returned before the end of the first week of the term in the same condition as when they were purchased.
Can I return books ordered online?
Yes, although shipping charges are not refundable. If you wish to return books purchased online, include a copy of your receipt or packing slip. We cannot guarantee appropriate credit without a copy of the receipt or packing slip. Textbooks must be returned before the end of the first week of the term.
How will my money be refunded?
Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. (Payments made by check or debit will be refunded in cash). No cash refunds are given for financial aid charges or third party billing purchases.
Terms of Agreement
I accept responsibility to return my rental book(s) by the date indicated to a campus bookstore. The library is not able to accept rental book returns.
If I fail to return my rental book(s) by the date indicated, the credit card that secures the rental will be charged the current used retail price of the book(s).
Books that are moisture damaged, have ripped pages, or are not considered in sellable condition will not be accepted as returned rentals. If my rental book(s) are not accepted as returned rental(s), I will be charged the used retail price(s) of those book(s).
I may return my rental book(s) for a full refund by the return deadline, with the receipt, and in accordance with the standard PCC bookstore return policy.
If by the 7th week of the term I decide that I would rather own my book(s), I may go to the bookstore with my receipt and have the rental fee applied toward the purchase price of the book(s).