How to Start a Club
Are you interested in starting your own club? The process is quick and easy:
- Complete Club Charter Packet.
- Identify two or more student coordinators who will be responsible for organizing the club.
- Sign up at least 8 students who are interested in participating in the club.
- Find a Faculty/Staff Advisor to serve as your club’s mentor and campus resource.
- Complete Club Orientation Class through Desire to Learn. After submitting the Charter Packet, both student coordinators will be enrolled in a Club Orientation Class through Desire to Learn and will need to complete a short series of modules.
- Create and submit a Club Constitution to indicate the mission and guiding principles of the club.
- Print and submit to CC 101 or email electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have completed all of these steps, you will be officially recognized by the campus you have submitted paperwork to.
Have a question or concern? Contact us!
CC 102, Sylvania Campus