Sylvania Student Clubs
CC102| Sylvania Campus | 971-722-4943 | email@example.com | Monday -Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm (fall, winter and spring terms) - hours subject to change
How to Start a Club
Are you interested in starting your own club? The process is quick and easy:
- Print out a Club Charter Packet.
- Determine your club's purpose.
- Spread the word.
- Find at least 12 members who want to join and participate on a regular basis. (Sylvania campus will allow you to book a room in order to have an organizational meeting prior to chartering your club.)
- Recruit a faculty or staff member to serve as your club’s advisor.
- Bring your completed forms to CC 101.
Soon, we will have electronic forms available for those who want to start a club; in the meantime please stop by the ASPCC office in CC 101 for more information.
Have a question or concern? Contact us!
CC 102, Sylvania Campus