How to Start a Club
Are you interested in starting your own club? The process is quick and easy:
- Complete Club Charter Packet, availible at ASPCC Sylvania in CC 101
- Identify two or more student coordinators who will be responsible for organizing the club.
- Sign up at least 8 students who are interested in participating in the club.
- Find a Faculty/Staff Advisor to serve as your club’s mentor and campus resource.
- Complete Club Orientation Class through Desire to Learn. After submitting the Charter Packet, both student coordinators will be enrolled in a Club Orientation Class through Desire to Learn and will need to complete a short series of modules.
- Create and submit a Club Constitution to indicate the mission and guiding principles of the club.
- Submit to CC 101.
After you have completed all of these steps, you will be officially recognized by the campus you have submitted paperwork to.
Benefits of Starting a Club
- Free access to campus facilities.
- Free access to Audio Visual equipment for meeting and club events.
- Funding for club activities.
- Free advertising space for posting and marketing materials.
- Free vending space for fundraisers.
- Assistance from clubs and programs specialists.
- ...Much, much more!
Have a question or concern? Contact us!
CC 102, Sylvania Campus