Southeast Center ASPCC
MT 151 | 971-722-6117 | Hours: Mon. - Thu. 9am - 8pm. Fri. 9am - 2pm & Sat. 9am - 2pm.
- BIKE LOCKERS
Fill out an application at the ASPCC office, MTH 151, and participate in a raffle for use of bike lockers– available for bike storage.
- BOOK EXCHANGE
“You price it, we sell it”. Bring your books to ASPCC on week 1 and 2 of every term. We charge: $ 1/per book or every set.Find out more!
ASPCC makes it affordable to all.
• Coffee = $ .25
• A bag of chips + soda = $ 1
• Mechanical pencil = $ .25
• Scranton= $ .15
- CLASSROOM ENHANCEMENT GRANT
Available only to PCC instructors at Southeast. Instructors may apply for funds to purchase supplies and materials to improve student learning.
- CHILD CARE GRANT
Grant is provided through the Women Resource Center to help PCC student parents with childcare costs. Applications are only available at the start of the term. See the WRC for questions in MTH 113.
Starting Fall 2013, ASPCC will offer fax services to students.There is a fee involved.
- FOOD PANTRY
Fill out an application at the ASPCC office, MTH 151, for food pantry.
- FREE GYM
ASPCC offers FREE gym hours to students, staff, and faculty Get a schedule at the ASPCC office, MTH 151 .
- FUND FOR CLUBS
In addition to these services, ASPCC works with administrators, staff, and faculty to host FREE or/and cheap events for students and the PCC community at large.
- GRASSHOPPER MONTHLY
The student green newsletter provides information and updates on the best sustainable practices. Subscribe and receive your newsletter via email. Copies are available at the ASPCC office, MTH 151.
- POTTY PRESS
The “other toilet paper” updates students on all the PCC news, activities and events. They are posted on all the restrooms stalls. They are also available online for printing.
- VOTER REGISTRATION
ASPCC registers hundreds of students, staff and faculty to vote. They also help with sending voter’s registration cards to the state office.
Activities & Events Host by ASPCC Southeast
- Attend Weekly Council meetings to establish goals, and direction for ASPCC Southeast and the PCC community as a whole.
- Bridge the gap between students and administrators.
Ex: ASPCC members sits on different committees , taskforces, councils and are involved with local organizations to advocate and represent the student body– Budget Planning Advisory Committee, Educational Advisory Council, OCCSA, OSA, and others.
- Empower and promote student interest and involvement through different clubs, programs, and activities.
Befriend us on Facebook. Look up: ASPCC Southeast. Get updates on all upcoming events and activities.
Plan, organize, coordinate on-campus and off-campus social, recreational, and educational events. Most ASPCC events are free to students. Ex: Asian New Year, Welcome Back BBQ, Hoagies with Howard.
- Host club or information fairs.
- Inform students about changes in college policies.
Ex: Paperless registration, Deletion for non-payment
- Advertise for cultural diversity, free speech, fairness, equality for all.
- ASPCC advocates on behalf of students at the State Capital for tuition equity, grants and other issues impacting students.
- Seek out students issues and make recommendations to administrators for improvement Participate with OCCSA-Oregon Community Students Coalition.
POPULAR EVENTS/ACTIVITIES HOST BY ASPCC
Welcome Back BBQ | Asian New Year | International Night | Hoagies with Howard | Community Clean up | Rummage Sale | End of the Year Party | Beach Trip | Game Night | Talent Show| Hiking Trip | Sexual Assault Awareness Week | Domestic Violence Awareness| Poetry Reading |