Southeast Campus ASPCC
MT 151 | 971-722-6117 | Hours: Mon. - Thu. 10am - 2pm. Fri. 9am - 2pm.
ASPCC-SE Student Book Exchange
You Price It, We Sell It!
The Book Exchange is a service provided to students by ASPCC at all the four main campuses, Sylvania, Rock Creek, Cascade, and Southeast. ASPCC is dedicated to providing affordable services to students and we think the book exchange is a great way to receive more money for your used books while at the same time providing cheaper books to purchase.
The Student Book Exchange takes place three times a year during the first two weeks of term.
How Does The Book Exchange Work?
Fill out a Book Exchange Contract with ASPCC Southeast during the FIRST week
- The Book Exchange Contract is an agreement form between you and ASPCC Southeast. It outlines your responsibilities and the ASPCC Southeast guidelines. You will be required to provide personal information, to list the title of your book(s), and the author(s) , including the course number.
- You can find the form here, print it out and bring it in and we'll guide you through the rest.
Pay the Fee
- For every book you turn in or every set, it will cost $ 1.00.
Example of a set: Math book and its manual sold together.
Save your Receipt
- Please have your receipt ready when you come in to pick your money or books by the pick-up dates listed on your contract.
Book Exchange Schedule : Dates subject to change.
|Fall||September 22, 2014||October 3, 2014|
|Winter||January 05, 2015||January 16, 2015|
|Spring||March 30, 2015||April 10, 2015|
* Be sure to pick up your books or money by the specific dates listed. Any money or books that aren't picked up by these dates automatically become ASPCC Southeast properties.
To view you must be singed in on you PCC email
IMPORTANT: We only accept CASH. We do NOT REFUND.
All of the money, you pay goes directly to fellow PCC students, not a company. Support Your School, Support Your Fellow Students!