Southeast Center Student Leadership Program
MT 151 | 971-722-6117 | Hours: Mon. - Thu. 9am - 8pm. Fri. 9am - 2pm & Sat. 10am - 2pm.
What is ASPCC-SE?
ASPCC-SE stands for the Associated Students of Portland Community College Southeast and we welcome you!
What do we do?
- ASPCC represents the voices of students on the Southeast Center branch of Portland Community College.
- We organize programs and events that help you, the students, get more involved in your college.
- We have annual events such as our Asian New Year Event, BBQ's.
- We register and educate students to vote.
- We provide resources such as classroom enhancement grants and book exchange.
- We serve as the link between students and PCC's faculty and staff.
- We also hold contests and sell concessions.
To learn more about us, come visit the Student Leadership office in Mt. Tabor Hall Room 151 (across from the business office)
What Is our Mission?
Our Mission is to advocate on behalf of the student body to enhance their educational experience through: community service, access to resources, creating and promoting cultural awareness, and breaking barriers to support all students. Our vision is to create a bond between members of the PCC Community and students by working together for a positive learning environment.
This is a hate free center. We recognize the inherent goodness of all people, regardless of race, creed, color, disability, personal opinion, sexual orientation, or any of the countless other features that characterize us. We honor the humanity that joins us and we celebrate the differences that distinguish us.