Jobs available with ASPCC!
Positions start June 19th, 2017 - June 15, 2018
Positions 10 hours per week for the 2017 - 2018 school year. Summer hours are limited. Scroll down page for applications.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Leader?
As a Student Leader you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you! Employers and Universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student leaders will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume, and University and scholarship applications. You may earn letters of recommendations, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community learn more about Portland Community College.
- Equity and Inclusion Specialist
- Social Activities Specialist
- Library Ambassador
Applications due May 24th!
Pick up and submit application materials at Room 115 in Building 5
- 2 letters of recommendation
- completed application with essays
- Must have and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in at least 6 credits at Rock Creek
- Attend Weekly Monday Congress Meetings 3:30 - 5:00pm
- Commit to attending all required trainings/meetings
For more information:
or contact Mandy Ellertson