Bldg. 3, Rm. 128 | Clubhouse: 971-722-7064 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating in service is a great way to build community, camaraderie, and esteem. Many leadership programs incorporate service because of the experience and humility that service provides the team dynamic. In addition to benefiting your club and those you are doing service for, community service looks great on a resume and in promotional materials for your club!
Campus Service Project Ideas
- Plan a cleanup
- Do a Clothing Drive
- Volunteer in the Learning Garden
- Collect materials for soldiers, victims of natural disasters, or the homeless
- Collect canned food for the Women's Resource Center Canteen
- Do a Book Drive
Upcoming Service Projects
Service projects can be a means for contributing to existing PCC events. The following events will need help from Clubs for the Fall Term.
- Phi Theta Kappa New Year's Day dinner for Sally McCracken House residents.
- MLK Day Canned Food Drive