District Student Council
The District Student Council represents the student voice at the district level. Meetings are open to the public. If you have a concern or a question relating to student life at PCC, please contact one of our members. We are here to support you.
- Serve from August 15 , 2014 through June 15, 2015
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Successfully complete at least 6 PCC credits per term employed
- Work up to 5 hours per week Fall, Winter and Spring terms
- $9.60/ hour
- Sunday, August 10th by midnight