ASPCC Cascade - Club Information
Cascade SC 03 | Chelsea Ellertson, Clubs and Programs Specialist, 971-722-5371
Why should you consider joining or starting a club?
Clubs and organizations offer opportunities for you to meet new people, develop leadership skills, integrate course work with practical experiences and gain a well-rounded education.
There are thirty clubs at Cascade to choose from whose interests and focus are as varied and diverse as our student population here. Whether you are involved in political activism, enjoy dancing, passionate about animal rights or crazy about outdoor sports, there is something for everybody to enrich campus life here at PCC!
What are the benefits of chartering a club?
- Free access to campus facilities and audio visual equipments for meetings and club events
- Funding for club activities
- Free web page, graphic designing and web designing assistance
- Free advertising space for posting and marketing materials
- Free vending space for fundraising
- Unlimited assistance from the Club and Programs Specialist
- And much, much more!
CAP – The Club Advancement Program
Whether you’re a member of a newly chartered club or one that has been part of PCC for years, ASPCC’s new CAP program can enhance the resources your club has.
With CAP, you can build your club into a permanent institution, serving current and future PCC students while building your resume!
For more information, consult your Club Handbook and Guide
or contact ASPCC’s Clubs office at email@example.com or (971) 722-5371.