Fill out this Application (PDF). and turn it in at the Student Help Desk located in the Student Union building, second floor. The application fee is $100. Make the check to Phi Theta Kappa.
About Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
Founded in 1918, Phi Theta Kappa is the official community college honor society with over 90 years of dedication to recognizing academic excellence.
Phi Theta Kappa recognizes and rewards hi-achieving students and provides scholarships for continued studies as well as opportunities to develop such critical leadership skills as problem solving, project planning, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.
Membership is based on superior academic achievement and is conferred only by invitation of your local chapter. To learn more, attend an informational meeting on your campus, contact your chapter advisor or visit us at ptk.org.
Check out the PCC Cascade PTK officers. Feel Free to email them.
View our Facebook page and make sure you LIKE us!
Join Phi Theta Kappa and gain access to millions of dollars in scholarships
Scholarships & Transfer Resources
- $37 Million in transfer scholarships offered exclusively to Phi Theta Kappa members by more than 700 four-year colleges and universities.
- $383,500 in scholarships awarded annually by Phi Theta Kappa for members attending community college and for transfer.
- More than $1 million in scholarships administered annually by PTK.
- Automatic inclusion in CollegeFish.org, Phi Theta Kappa's comprehensive college completion and transfer planning program.
Personal Development & Career Resources
- Five Start Competitive Edge, a professional development plan to enhance your "soft skills" – skills valued by employees that include communication, teamwork, professional etiquette and critical thinking.
- Access to the Phi Theta Kappa Career Resource Center.
- Letters of recommendation sent to college admission counselors.
- Opportunity for GS upgrade for federal employees. (upon completion of baccalaureate degree.)
Phi Theta Kappa supports the Community College Completion Challenge by providing resources to help members their associate degrees and encouraging members to help all students stay in school and complete their degree or certificate.