Cascade SC 03 | 971-722-5114 or 971-722-5188
Cascade Bike Program!
What's stopping YOU from riding your BIKE to school?! Oh, you don't have a bike? Let us fix that! Borrow one from ASPCC for $15 per term! Bikes may be checked out for the duration of one or a maximum of three consecutive terms.
The Bike Program (or the Bike Loan Program) is the newest program from ASPCC Cascade starting winter 2012. Click here for more details and to download the Cascade Bike Program Application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Perry on 971-722-5114 for more information.
- Fill out an application (available at Cascade Information Booth and the ASPCC Underground in the Student Center)
- Your information will be verified to determine eligibility – you must be a Cascade Student taking at least 6 credits and in good standing with the college to qualify.
- Waiting lists generally exist. You will be notified when your name comes up on the waiting list.
- The Bike Program requires students maintain academic eligibility.
- The Bike Program requires students to submit a copy of their academic plan made with a PCC adviser.
The ASPCC Cascade Bike Program launched in January 12, 2012 to increase access to affordable, reliable, and sustainable transportation. Through the integration of long-term bicycle loans, education, and recreation, the Cascade Bike Program will enhance the physical and cultural development of students. As a resource for alternative transportation, we will minimize our campus and community environmental impact.We are here to help connect PCC Cascade Students to bicycles. We can loan you a commute-ready bike for a term, or consecutive terms. Our local partners can help you learn to fix your own bike in free, DIY workshops. We can give you awesome volunteer opportunities. The Bike Program is administered through ASPCC Cascade. The Bike Program is an important step in the PCC’s commitment to sustainability and reducing our impact on the environment.
Bikes may be checked out for the duration of one or a maximum of three consecutive terms. A usage fee of $15 per term will be due at the time of the contract/check out.
Financial Holds: Bicycles are valued at $400 with their accessories. If not returned, a $400 hold will be placed on borrower’s account to cover the replacement expenses of the lost or damaged bicycle or accessories.
Check out our Bike Club Promo Clip here.
What's the Rule?
Users are solely responsible for properly securing bikes to bike racks. Appropriate locks are provided. In the case of theft, please inform ASPCC as soon as possible. Recovered bikes will be returned to the user. A financial hold will be placed on user account for the full replacement cost of unrecovered bikes. Maintenance/Repairs: Users are solely responsible for all needed repairs, maintenance and adjustments. Basic adjustments are provided by the Community Cycling Center at no cost to the user. Bike Farm memberships are provided by ASPCC for no cost to the user, where student has do-it-yourself access to tools and equipment for basic repairs and adjustments.
- Dropping below 6 credits after the first two weeks of the term will disqualify the student from the Cascade Bike Program.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits.
- Student must not hold a four-year or graduate degree to receive a bike.
- Providing inaccurate information may result in disqualification from the Bike Program.
- Bikes are rented on a first-come-first-served basis, by order of wait list.
- It is student’s responsibility to report any changes in address or academic eligibility to Bobbie Truesdell at SC 124 Information Booth.
- Student has complete responsibility in maintaining the bicycle. PCC shall be held harmless in any dispute and/or litigation.
- Student shall remain in financial aid and academic good standing.
- Student takes full responsibility for the bike and its accessories. Student will pay up $400 to replace a lost or stolen bike.