Free MCAT 2015 Test
Contact Melissa Conner from Kaplan Test Prep for additional information
Each attendee will get a detailed score report highlighting their strenths and weaknesses, complete explainations of every question, and strategies for improvement.
- October 4, 2014
- PCC SE Campus Student Commons (SCOM) 314
- Sign up to take the exam on campus by clicking here.
Contact Stacey Sowders to register and for additional information
- A week long day camp, August 4-8, 2014, for students at Vestal, Harrison Park, Mt Tabor, Bridger, and Creative Sciences schools who will be in the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in the fall.
- Website Creation and Programing
- Stop-Motion Animation
- LEGO Robotics
- The Science of Mt Tabor Park
- PCC Sylvania Campus' Makers Space
SE Campus STEM Center
- Free SAGE 2YC Workshop "Using Engaging Experiences to Craft Student Success in the Earth Sciences" Saturday, May 3, 2014, from 8:15am to 5:00pm.
- Strategies for engaging students
- Best practices for promoting student success
- Physical and virtual field work activities
- Field trip to Mt Tabor
SE Campus STEM Center
Contact Erica Hand for additional information
- 4-H Maker Workshop--Robot Challenge-Break the Pinata! April 11, 2014 8:30am-4:30pm. This FREE kids' workshop will introduce technology concepts to students between the ages of 10 and 14. Students with or without previous robotics experience are invited to participate. A workshop facilitator will have students from Harrison Park, Vestal, Bridger and Mt. Tabor schools work together in small groups to build and optimize a robot that can break a pinata. Sponsored by the 4-H Tech Wizards Program and PCC SE Campus.
Rock Creek Campus
Contact Betsy Julian for additional information
- Intel – IUEE summer workshop - Intel Ultimate Engineering Experience – July 15-Aug 22, 2013: Six-week workshop for engineering and computer science students from around the Portland area. Sponsored by Intel, with PCC faculty members managing the project.
- Adelante Mujeres – summer science camp: Day-long workshop on Biotechnology focused on the extraction of strawberry DNA
Contact Dieterich Steinmetz for additional information
- Intel Robotics Camp - MT, Engineering Technology, Intel
- Annual Oregon HS Science Competition - Biology and Oregon Academy of Science
- Build-a-Bot Camp - Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Tech