Interested in bringing an internationally-focused guest speaker to your classroom? Interested in "speed-culturing" or attending an internationally-focused conference? Please email the Internationalization Initiative Faculty Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the conversation!
Resources at PCC
- Office of International Education Facts and information about PCC's international students and the programs available for them.
- PCC Library Research tools and subject guides for instructors.
- Faculty and Staff Development
- Professional development from the the Office of Staff Development, including grants for curriculum development, staff and organizational development, conferences and workshops.
Methods for Capturing your Internationalization Efforts
Examples of a variety of tools you can use to record presentations on your internationalization work.
Resources at Other Organizations
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Resources Center for International Initiatives, includes quick links, upcoming events, internationalization toolkit and many more resources.
- Association of American and Universities
- Global learning resources including initiatives, publications, meetings and institutes.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Offers Summer Institutes And Seminars for faculty to enrich and internationalize their curriculum
- (ACE) Collective Foresight
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- Community Colleges for International Development
- (MIIIE) Midwest Institute Int'l & Intercultural education
- Association of American Colleges and Universities(AAC&U)
- The Asian Studies Development Program
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education (NCORE)
- Society for Intercultural Education Training and Research
- CIEE Annual Conference
- Professional Development opportunities offered through the Office of International Education
- Staff Development Opportunities offered through the Staff Development Office
- Title VI A
- Title VI B