Interested in bringing an internationally-focused guest speaker to your classroom? Interested in "speed-culturing" or attending an internationally-focused conference? Please email the Internationalization Initiative Faculty Coordinator (email@example.com) to start the conversation!
Resources at PCC
- Studies for International Students
- Facts and information about PCC's international students and the programs available for them.
- PCC Library
- Research tools and subject guides for instructors.
- Faculty and Staff Development
- Professional development from the the Office of Staff Development, including grants for curriculum development, staff and organizational development, conferences and workshops.
- Methods for Capturing your Internationalization Efforts
- Examples of a variety of tools you can use to record presentations on your internationalization work.
Resources at Other Organizations
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Resources Center for International Initiatives, includes quick links, upcoming events, internationalization toolkit and many more resources.
- Association of American and Universities
- Global learning resources including initiatives, publications, meetings and institutes.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Offers Summer Institutes And Seminars for faculty to enrich and internationalize their curriculum
- Professional Development opportunities offered through International Education
- Staff Development Opportunities offered through the Staff Development Office
- Title VI A
- Title VI B