This page is an archive. Please do not use these forms for course or degree/certificate proposals.
Instead, Log into Courseleaf, the curriculum management tool, through MyPCC. Select the "Faculty" tab and select "Course Management" or Degree & Certificates Management, under "Tools"
The forms on this page are to be completed by the faculty and will be reviewed and processed in accordance with committee and college procedures. For a step-by-step guide to approval procedures, visit the Course Development and Degree & Certificate Development pages, or contact the Curriculum Office.
Course Related Forms
- New career and technical education (CTE) | Instructions
- New lower division collegiate (LDC) | Instructions
- Revisions to Courses:number, title, description, requisite, and outcome changes
- Contact/Credit Hour Changes
- Experimental Course | Instructions
- Grade Option Change
- Course Inactivation
- Arts and Letters General Education/Discipline Studies request | Instructions
- Math, Science or Computer Science General Education/Discipline Studies request | Instructions
- Social Science General Education/Discipline Studies request | Instructions
- General Education Transferability Status
- Cultural Literacy Designation
- Related Instruction in CTE Courses
- Prerequisite Opt Out
- CEU Request - revisions and new course with CEU prefix | Guidelines and timelines
- Eligible Training Provider Application for Occupational Preparatory courses
- Form DL - distance learning modality proposal