What’s New at the Curriculum Office?
During the 2013-2014 academic year, the curriculum development and revision process will migrate from the current system of paper documents to an electronic content management software system.
At the same time, PCC began production of its first online catalog. The 2013-2014 academic catalog is now online.
To learn more about the new online system, please visit our CourseLeaf Frequently Asked Questions page.
The curriculum software will be available in September and integration into the curriculum review process begins in fall. Faculty who revise and propose new courses, degrees and certificates should consider one of the many opportunities and resources available to learn how to use the new tool.
- About Us
- We are available to assist PCC faculty as you develop and revise curriculum, degrees and certificates. Please contact us early in the development process so that we can provide assistance. We can assist you over the phone, in person, or via email consultations.
- Develop a Course
- Step-by-step instructions to develop a new course, or make changes to an existing one.
- Develop a Degree or Certificate
- Step-by-step instructions to develop or revise a degree or certificate.
- Forms, timelines, outcomes, related instruction, EST, High School Diploma and many more links.
If you are working on something that requires committee review, keep in mind these deadlines. In order to be reviewed by the committee, the material must be received by the Curriculum office by the deadline date. Remember that, usually, a faculty member representing the course or degree must attend the committee meeting.
|Committee||Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
|Curriculum Committee||Dec. 20||Jan. 8|
|Degree & Certificate Committee||Dec. 13||Jan. 8|