Step 2 - Complete Forms
Once you have completed the design and development of the new degree or certificate, it is time to submit the forms which will culminate with the submission being added to the next Degree and Certificate Committee agenda.
Please review these helpful hints prior to opening the forms. They will help guide the process submission process.
- Every submission is reviewed prior to being added to the agenda. Please submit the material early so that the specialist has time to review the request and consult with you should there be questions.
- Complete every section of the request, it will not move forward if not completed.
- Section #3, please add the total number of credits listed and confirm that the total is correct.
- Section #4, it is most likely the answer is no, unless this degree or certificate is due to PCC’s membership of a statewide community college consortium that offers the SAME programs.
- A New Degree form is different than a New Certificate form. Make sure you complete the appropriate form.
- Keep in mind submission deadlines - review the timeline for approval for deadline information.
- The curriculum specialist is available to assist you during this process, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-722-7816.
Choose the appropriate form(s):
- New AAS Degree or Degree Option
- New Certificate
- New degree/certificate - Signature page
- Related Instruction Template (certificates 45-108 credits)
- Career pathway roadmap (for career pathway certificates only)
- Eligible Training Provider Application
Open and save the word document to your desktop. When complete submit the forms to email@example.com. The curriculum specialist will contact your should there be questions.
Plan to attend the next Degree and Certificate Committee meeting.