RE - Real Estate Outcomes
Less than One-Year Certificate: Property Management
- Apply an understanding of Oregon Landlord/Tenant Laws by describing how
various aspects of these
laws apply to a variety of property management situations.
- Research market rental rates, monitor expenses, manage client trust accounts
and create operating
statements for the property owner.
- Participate in discussions with the owner (if requested) to explore
strategies to help maximize the
profitability of the property.
- List the federal and state Fair Housing Laws that apply to rental property
and describe how they should
be implemented when managing property for clients.
- Successfully pass the state of Oregon’s Real Estate Property Manager license examination. 05.2011
Less than One-Year Certificate: Real Estate Broker
- Recite the essential elements of a listing agreement and a purchase contract
and be able to insert
appropriate verbiage in a rudimentary version of each document.
- Assist clients with decision-making by participating in discussions with
them about pricing strategies and
financing options when they are in the process of buying or selling real property.
- Identify the federal and state Fair Housing Laws & describe to clients
how they apply when listing or
selling real property.
- Successfully pass the state of Oregon’s Real Estate Broker license examination. 05.2011