OST - Occupational Skills Training Outcomes
Two-Year Certificate: Occupational Skills Training
Students who successfully complete the programs will be able to:
- Use industry specific vocabulary and tools effectively
- Use professional behaviors appropriate to the work place such as punctuality, attendance, cooperation, teamwork, and respect.
- Understand and apply the safety standards of the work site and the industry.
- Use written and oral communication appropriate for the occupation or industry.
- Use workplace math skills appropriate for the occupation or industry.
- Be prepared to enter the occupation of choice with entry-level skills 5.2010