MA - Medical Assisting Outcomes
One-Year Certificate: Medical Assisting
- Communicate effectively with persons through the use of verbal & non-verbal skills, written abilities, active listening, and information technologies within ambulatory care settings.
- Integrates the principles of mathematics and scientific knowledge with administrative and clinical medical assisting practice.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet patient's needs as a mature, adaptable person and member of the medical assisting profession.
- Think creatively and critically in the identification, analysis, and resolution of problems, issues, truth claims, and ethical issues.
- Practice medical assisting within the standards and guidelines of medical assisting program accreditation and medical assistant certification standards. 8.2011