PL - Paralegal Outcomes
- Apply analytic, critical thinking and research skills to fact situations within a legal context
- Demonstrate professional skills necessary to a paralegal career, including oral and written communication and technology skills.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards appropriate to the legal profession
- Use effective personal, interersonal, time and project management skills required in the legal profession
- Demonstrate breadth of knowledge across several disciplines in humanities, social science, mathematics and science 10.2010
One-Year Certificate: Paralegal