DRF - Computer Aided Design and Drafting Outcomes
Less than One-Year Certificate: Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CAD)
At the conclusion of the Certification program, the student will be able to:
- Use current Computer Aided Design technology to design, and subsequently print, two-dimensional industry standard drawings.
- Use a variety of advanced parametric Computer Aided Design software applications to design, and subsequently print, three-dimensional parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies.
- Use American National Standards Institute guidelines when designing and producing drawings.
- Work as an integrated member of a drafting technology design team, collaborating on concepts and ideas related to a working project.
- Apply a generalized understanding of design principles involving trigonometry and geometry when solving drafting design problems.