Subject Area Committee (SAC) Resources
At Portland Community College, the key elements of curriculum and instruction are developed by the Subject Area Committees (SACs) which are comprised of the teaching faculty in the program/discipline.
This page provides links to information and resources relevant to SACs.
Master list of SACs -- List of with current SAC Chairs, Administrative Liaisons, and Program Review status.
Subject Area Committees -- Section S701 of the Academic Standards and Practices Handbook describes the roles and responsibilities of SACs, SAC chars, and Administrative Liaisons.
Subject Area Committee Meeting Minutes
CCOGs – Course Content and Outcome Guides
- Inventory of all PCC courses, by SAC
- Revising Courses and CCOGs
- Developing New Courses; CCOG Template
Degrees and Certificates
College Core Outcomes
Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
2012-2013 Assessment Reporting Due June 21st, 2013
- Learning Assessment Council
- Assessment Reporting and Resources: How what when?
- Assessment Plans and Annual Reports
- Technical Skill Assessments (TSAs)
- Index of Program/Discipline Reviews and Administrative Responses
- Academic Program/Discipline Review Outlines
- Program Review Logistics
- 2013-2014 Program Review Schedule DRAFT
Suggestions for additions to this page may be sent to email@example.com