Subject Area Committee (SAC) Resources
At Portland Community College, the key elements of curriculum and instruction are developed by the Subject Area Committees (SACs) which are comprised of the teaching faculty in the program/discipline.
This page provides links to information and resources relevant to SACs.
Master List of SACs-- List of with current SAC Chairs, Administrative Liaisons, and Program Review status.
Subject Area Committees -- Section S701 of the Academic Standards and Practices Handbook describes the roles and responsibilities of SACs, SAC chairs, and Administrative Liaisons.
Subject Area Committee Meeting Minutes
CCOGs – Course Content and Outcome Guides
- Inventory of all PCC courses, by SAC
- Revising Courses and CCOGs
- Developing New Courses; CCOG Template
Degrees and Certificates
College Core Outcomes
Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
- Assessment Reporting and Resources
- Assessment Plans and Annual Reports
- Technical Skill Assessments (TSAs)
- Index of Program/Discipline Reviews and Administrative Responses
- Academic Program/Discipline Review Outlines
- Program Review Logistics
- 2013-2014 Program Review Schedule
- 2014-2015 Program Review Schedule DRAFT with workshop dates in 2013-2014
Suggestions for additions to this page may be sent to email@example.com