Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - NRS: Nursing
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|NRS 110||Foundations of Nursing- Health Promotion||2||1||2||1||2||1|
|NRS 111||Foundations of Nursing in Chronic Illness I||3||2||3||4||3||3|
|NRS 112||Foundations of Nursing in Acute Care I||3||2||3||4||3||3|
|NRS 221||Chronic II|
|NRS 222||Acute Care II|
|NRS 224||Integrative Practicum I|
|NRS 230||Clinical Pharmacology I|
|NRS 231||Clinical Pharmacology II|
|NRS 232||Pathophysiological Processes I|
|NRS 233||Pathophysiological Processes II|