Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC - J: Journalism
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|J 102||Introduction to Information Gathering||2||1||3||2||2||2|
|J 103||Introduction to Media Writing||3||2||2||3||2||2|
|J 201||Mass Media & Society||2||2||3||2||2||2|
|J 204||Visual Communication for the Media||3||2||3||2||2||2|
|Revision Fall 2013||Please note:
Our mapping is based on the goals of the class, not on individual student assessed outcomes. The numbers are not based on how well we believe we do, but what we would like to accomplish. We do not feel we should be held responsible for specific student competencies.